Thursday 30 March 2023

Welcome 2023

 Assalamualaikum,


pertama sekali this is after so longgggggg.........  10 years i decided to explore back my old blogger.

Well as  i mention before, pelbagai perkara berlaku in this 10 years. Tak sangka masih kekal lagi blogger berhabuk aku ni.

Actually this was my passion ,i love to write things that i think ,because writing can makes me calm. Setelah rasa berat beban di dada ni ,i think i should start again my blogger .

There are a lot of changes happen in my life which i prefer to keep it for myself not to telling everyone but i can't hold it anymore ,so i would think that maybe i should write it to release all the thinking inside my head .


Married?

Yes i am, and i have a daughter .

husband ?

ya still have .

just that we are so different. WHY ? 

Adakala kita fikir kita boleh jadikan hubungan ini rapat tapi tak akan jadi kalau sorang je yang berusaha.

We both know we are different. Dari segi pemilihan,dari segi hobi,dari segi pemikiran,dari semua aspek kita sangat berlainan .

And kalau kita tetap buat hal masing-masing i don't think we can manage our marriage last longer.

komunikasi . kejujuran .kesefahaman.ketolak ansuran .


all aspek should dibincangkan .

Aku tak tahulah ke mana hala tuju rumah tangga aku.And money can't buy anything .

Kadang terfikir untuk tidak bersama lagi adakah itu jalan yang baik.tapi aku kesian kan anak .Aku tak nak pentingkan diri.

So i try my best to give the best that i have .


...................................we'll see


No comments:

Post a Comment